US Bank / impolite customer reps/harassing calls
US Bank has never been my first choice for a bank and never will be. However, several years ago I had to get an alternative loan from them to continue my second degree studies. I was going to grad school, but now things have changed. Yes I have to start paying loans and we have been. but because of recent financial difficulties, I have been late in paying them. I have talked to them repeatedly, explaining I am unemployed and looking for work. no luck yet. My husband is employed and helping when he can even though he is catching up with his bills.
Paying back loan is important and I was able to get a hardship deferment. But now that is up and they want their money. I have blocked their calls, then they go and call a family member who has just had a stroke, because we have refused to talk to US Bank. This family member is not the co-signer, but a reference. They had no right to call this family member. I contacted them again, but US bank will not budge. We still cannot pay the amount. I would be happy if we could get lower payments, even.Anyway.US bank has rude reps and harassing us by phone and we are trying to work together but no results.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - horrible customer service and banking