Us Bank/business Checking Account / us bank has damaged my business and credit

Campbell, CA, United States

I opened a bank account with US bank in August of 2011. In January of 2012 I noticed that there has been unauthorized charges on my business checking account. Called the Fraud Deartment for US bank, filed a cliamed, they processed and approved the claim. They credited the money to my account and shortly after, without any notice or warning, they stopped all the activies for the account and took the money in there and put me negative $2200, then closed the account and reported me to Chexsystems. Their explanation was that under section E, the bank is not reponsible for any unauthorized charges for business account.
I like to know if the bank is not responsible under section E for unauthorized charges on business accounts, then:
a: Why they took my claim to begin with, if under section E the bank is not responsible when the fraud happens on a business account?
b Why they process the claim and promised provisional credit if under secion E the bank is not responsible if fraud happens on a business account?
c: Why they deposited the money into my account as provisional credit if under secion E the bank is not responsible if fraud happens on a business account?
d: Why they froze my account without any notice or warning to me and then took the money which was in it and made me negative $2200?
d: And why they reported me to Chexsystem when they are completely aware of their own wrong approached to my situation?
Do not do any banking with US bank. I should have research on their services before opening an account with them. I am hoping that customers with similar issue to contact me because if we have enough people, we can take legal action.