US Bank / automobile lease
I leased a new Cadillac CTS in 02/2013. The dealer placed the lease with US Bank. I had prior lease experience with US Bank and vowed never again, but was stuck. I turned the CTS back to the dealer after 3 years in 02/2016 and leased a 2016 Cadillac SRX. The terminated CTS was clean; 25, 000 miles on a 30, 000 mile lease, detailed twice a year by dealership, perfect inside and out.
Two weeks after I returned the CTS, I received a letter from US Bank informing me that I owed "Excessive Wear & Tear" fee of $200. Upon further inspection of the invoice, I discovered the $200 was for a missing owners manual, which is available on-line for $30. I was flabbergasted. I felt that the $1250 credit I gave them for the reduced mileage should offset this nit-picky nonsense charge...nope. They wanted their money, not the manual, which I offer to them.
They got their money and lost a low maintenance, high value customer in the process. Avoid US Bank at all costs. T
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls