US AutoParts / Bad service

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a part for my daughters truck and was unable to change shipping address within two minutes of oder being placed. They refused any help or options. I attempted to cancel order and was told once placed and invoiced they do not cancel This company is a complete NO SERVICE ripp off. Once you pay, they have you. They will do nothing to assist you.

Va

Comments

• At
      20th of Aug, 2009
    US AutoParts - usautoparts.net a best website
    US Autoparts
    usautoparts.net

www.usautoparts.net is user friendly site. they offers a live agent to assist you when you want to buy some car parts. It's a big help for me to find autoparts that has a best quality with a low price. It also helps me to buy car parts online.

• Kl
      4th of Jul, 2010

I ordered a A/C compressor for an overnight delivery at a very high price for it to be delivered on Tuesday June 22, and was assured by rep it would ship that day. It didn't and I had called back that evening and the next day for the tracking number which they had never provided. in addition, I was assured that the part had shipped and it didn't.
    After 2 days of calling I had requested to speak with the manager with no success. I was assured by customer service that the part had shipped overnight and I would receive it on June 22, 2010. Nevertheless, the part never shipped.
    This company had caused my family an inconvenience. We had stayed an extra night in a hotel waiting for an air conditioner. My family had to ride from Little Rock, Arkansas where we were stranded back to Houston, Texas and the heat index was 105 degrees.
    This company cannot be trusted! They are insensitive to the customer needs and the are full of deception!
    Buyer BEWARE!

14th of Aug, 2012

You are obviously an employee of Usautoparts.net. They are a predatory, anti-customer, fraudulent operation that does not deserve to be in business.