US Auto Parts / Do Not Order From Them!

1 17150 S Margay AveCarson, CA, United States Review updated:

I JUST got off the phone with a customer service representative and it was the WORST experience ever! Ordered the wrong part from the website and now need to refund the merchandise. The part cost 87.22 from the start and they are charging me a 17.44 RESTOCKING fee to place the stupid part BACK on the shelf! Not only that I have to PAY for the shipping MYSELF! What a freaking joke these people are! I'm "generously" credited back 69.78, which will take (according to the RMA) approximately 4 weeks to get back. Judging by some of the complaints it might be a minute before I receive that money back!

Wait...it gets better...All the customer service agent could tell me while I explained to him how stupid and ###ed this all seemed was "Yes...we charge a re-stocking fee". After he said that repetitively like 4 STRAIGHT times I had to hang up on him, because it sounded like a human recording machine! And here's the kicker! I can not send the package back in the original box! LMAO! I have to find a box to send it back in or they will not accept my refund if it comes back in the original box. Some companies do not need to be in business, and if they keep up this practice, then it won't be long before they fold.

DO NOT (I implore you) further finance this organization, because although I ordered another *correct* part from them (before returning this part), I haven't placed it on my car yet, and I'm PRAYING" this is the right part for my car. This is my first post ever about customer service, and a company that's done me wrong, so I am REALLY upset about these clowns. Buyer beware...

By

Comments

• Va
      5th of Nov, 2007
    US Auto Parts - Wrong mirror sent

US Auto Parts Network, Inc. - USAutoParts.com
    www.usautoparts.net

I ordered a drivers side mirror for my 2005 Silverado. I did not know the part number so I used the US Auto Parts chatline, told the representative that I needed a drivers side mirror who provided a part number and placed the order for me. When the mirror arrived I discovered that they had sent me a passenger side mirror( I realized later that the mirror may have been received damaged as several small pieces of plastic fell out of the shipping box). I sent several emails and did not receive a reply so I contacted the company thru their chatline and ordered the correct mirror. I was told that they would send me a RMA number so that I could return the original mirror that they had shipped in error. The paperwork that arrived with the RMA number instructed me to mail the mirror back at my expense and that I would not be reimbursed for the shipping charges. Why am I being told to pay postage for returning an item that they shipped by mistake? Additional emails were sent to their customer service,shipping, sales and investors departments without even one reply. I contacted their chatline again and was told to contact their customer service department(which is what I had been attempting to do). I called customer service and was informed that since they had made the mistake, they would send me a return mailer which after 2 weeks I still have not received. More emails were sent without replies so I called their customer service department again and was informed that they would not send me a mailer, that I should send the mirror back at my expense and that I would be reimbursed shipping expenses(After all that I have been thru why should I believe that they were going to reimburse me)? I asked to speak with a supervisor but was told that the supervisor was busy. I then asked when one would be available but I started getting a hard time so I ended the call. I have yet to mail back the original mirror and now feel that I will not be reimbursed for the mirror or the postage. What a ripoff. I will never do business with US Auto Parts again. (On top of all this, the replacement mirror arrived in a damaged box with one end of the mirror exposed but it appeared to be in good condition).

• Wa
      11th of Oct, 2013

I agree I would not recommend anyone use this company. They are based in the Phillippines with fulfillment warehouses they say in the USA, but it took 2 weeks to get my parts and when I got them they were cheap and broken. They gave me a bunch of crap when they finally said they would send a new one, 2 weeks later I got the new part and it was wrong. I had the credit card company make a phone call to them and put us on a conference call and recorded, they said they would over night a new part, 5 days later I still did not get the part and we cancelled all charges.

• Bl
      11th of Dec, 2018
    US Auto Parts - $1,400 Part ordered 9 days ago,, was told it was in inventory IT'S NOT!!!!!! RIPOFF!!!
    usautoparts.net

I ordered a $1, 400.00 part 9 days ago, , was told it was in inventory in your warehouse and would be shipped the next day, it was not. now 9 days later I am told part might be shipped a week from today!!! un-acceptable!!!
    will be leaving this feedback on the web!