US ARMY / billing issue

1 21 Maplewood DriveTuckerton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 609 296 8325

My name is kevin zak, im currently in Iraq, serving in the us army. Prior to arriving here, my wife booked 3 days at the Hilton, in Raleigh, NC. for March 21-22.23.Due to getting orders, we didnt make the plan trip. My wife just recieved a bill for almost 400.00, which included a late fee. Afetr calling the Hilton, they directed her to call you, and see if we can get this resolved. We did not stay at any time at the hilton. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. acct number is [protected]. kevin Zak

Comments

4th of Apr, 2008
    Monrovia Designs
    Germany

Today, when I was doing my online banking, I discovered a charge that is still pending by Monrovia Designs for $11.89. I goggled it just to make sure it wasn't a sender fee, or shipping, anything crazy, and I found hundreds of complains for the same reason.

28th of Apr, 2008
    US ARMY - you billed me unknowingly
    I don't even know who it is!
    Phone: 8668861277
    ac-custserv.com

I don't even know who it is or how they got my information or why my bank would even let an unknown person or business take money out my personal account! This is the first time this has happened to me. It's under the same web name but different 800 number! Everyone please look out for this name and number!!

5th of Nov, 2008
    3327 E 10th st
    Greenville
    North Carolina
    Phone: 252 414 3032

I spoke with this company on the 14 of october and they gave me a fax number to send you a fax with my name case number and phone number in refrence to getting my money back for being billed unknowingly while i was deployed twice over seas. I was unable to pick up on the charges sooner due to getting injured in combate and haveing to undergo intense physical therpy. The supervisor i spoke with assured me that he didnt forsee a problem with it due to the fact i didnt really use my acount. thank you for your speedy proccess.
    christopher cadwell

501 E. 4th St.
    Mishawaka
    Indiana
    Phone: 5742522995

My Anti-Virus software is notifying me of needing renewal. I never approved any payments to Trend at all. I just got a payment notification to them for 35.95 for nothing. I will be expecting a credit back to my account for the amount taken.

• Co
      15th of Oct, 2018
    US ARMY - Jonn Lilyea "thisainthell.us
    Gilbert
    Arizona

Phony soldier, coward, altered official military documents on honorable Veterans. Died and went to Hell.