US Air / Poor inflight service

Phone: 000000000000

US 722 US Air Sept 11th ...US 730 US Air Sept 11th
We felt we had to write to you to complain . The flight from Orlando was late taking off due to a delay in baggage loading As a result we landed in Philadelphia late and had to run a long distance to catch our connecting flight . We are both 61 . The flight from Philadelphia was also delayed . The only drinks we were offered were a small glass of water or a can of fizzy drink ansd coffee in the morning . We were all quite ill after the flight . We all suffered stomach upsets and we can only presume this was as a resul;t of the inflight meals as those were all we had eaten . We were shown a film trailer and as a result bought 3 sets of headphones at $5 each . That film was never shown, and no other entertainment was shown in place of it. The Tv screens remained off throughout the flight, enquiry with flight attendants gave the impression no Tv films etc would be shown - Why then sell the headsets ?.. No refund was forthcoming. We travel a lot and use several air lines . The service we received was appauling in comparison and falls well below that of other airlines . If nothing else I would hope that we be offerred a refund for the headsets at least.
Kenneth Roberts
Rosemary Roberts
Lewis Roberts

More US Air Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
    US Air - Poor Customer Service

I also had a bad experience with Bill Me Later. They sent me 2 letters, 0ne saying I had been rejected, another one I had been accepted.

It was so screwed up, I told them to cancel my account, and I would pay the account in full.

Do not use this service!!!

• Af
    Afflatus Productions
    California

I am media and many other airlines, like South West, offer media rates for oversized and excessive baggage. US AIR apparently hates the media and does not want our business. Pretty frustrating for sure. So use southwest, They actually make sense and work with you on things.

• Xa
    US Air

I stopped using U.S. Air when their agents decided to be arrogant and snide with me. My flight had gotten delayed and I was told that I would still have plenty of time to make my next flight because the flights in Pittsburgh were also delayed due to the snow and only having 1 runway open. I've was leaving from Boston. So when I get to Pittsburgh and rush to catch my flight, they had just closed the door and said they could not reopen it, even though the play didn't even leave the gate yet. Instead they booked me on the next flight, which was 3hrs later. That flight got canceled and so did all the other flight. I got stranded in Pittsburgh and had to stay at a ### hotel. They kicked me out of the room at noon, even though my flight wasn't until 4:30pm. So I sat in the hotel for 3 hours doing nothing. The Agents behind the counter were very rude and snatched the ticket out of my hand. I in turn return the favor by knocking all her brochures on the floor in front of her. What a ###!! Never flight U.S. Air. They suck. Jet Blue, American and Southwest Airlines are great.