Urgent Care / Closed door on Patient

1 10556 U.S. 49, 39503Gulfport, MS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 228-539-2399

It was 5:50 pm when I was pulling up right in front of the door when the Physician herself locked the door.
She saw me but looked away. She could have opened that door and said something. I would appreciated she recommending me somewhere else. I called that office and asked them why the doors where closed wich by tgat time it's 5:54pm., well the receptionist did not know what to say so she transffered me to the physician. Tha physician told me she was the one that locked the door. I asked her why if it's not 6pm yet. She said they stop taking patients at 5:55pm. I asked her why does the door read 12-6pm. She said she has taken her last patient. All I needed was pain medication for my little boys ear. It would not keep her there all night. I told her she knew she was in the wrong, offcourse with a few kind words. I hope they feel bad knowing it was a child they turned away.

Ma

Comments

• I0
      14th of Feb, 2010

THAT JUST SHOWS YOU CAN'T GET GOOD SERVICE ANYWHERE APPARENTLY

• Da
      12th of Mar, 2012
    Urgent Care - Employees locked doors before they were closed
    Urgent Care

My son drove me to this Urgent Care because I was in extreme pain. We arrived at the entrance doors there at 5:28pm and they were locked. They close at 5:30pm. I saw employees inside and my son knocked and yelled trying to get their attention to no avail. So we stayed there at the glassdoors entrance hoping they would see us and let us in. That didn't happen. So we went back to our car, we saw three ladies coming out in scrubs. I said "you closed early!" and they snapped back and yelled at me and my son.

I was to sick to get in a debate or conflict. I told my son as they hurried in their cars with their heads down like guilty people do when they they have been caught, let's just go somewhere else fast because these three don't want to help us. They should have left the entrance doors open till 5:30pm as stated on the door as hours of operation. They didn't even ask what was wrong medically with us. I feel they should do their jobs properly and serve the people who are sick or injured till their tour of duty was over. They failed to honor their own hours of operation plus they didnt even care what was wrong with me medically or if I had an injury that I needed medical attention and treatment to be done unto me. They are time robbers to their company, Urgent Care, stealing time and wages and not doing their jobs. They should be fired or at least disciplined for their neglect of their patients and not doing their jobs and for stealing wages from their employer Urgent Care or whoever they work for. They don't deserve to work if they leave early. Over a years time, if they leave early everyday they work, it would add up to several hours, possibly days of time they should be working it is obvious they did not care or ask why we came for help. They didn't care. It is poor patient service and the exact opposite of what they are supposed to do.