Urfaddish Jewelry Wholesale Beijing / 97. and change

1 1111 deerfield rd apt807, Lebanon, OH, US Review updated:

Im being charged for something that I did not authorize!!! I have know idea who has done this! My bank has been notified and has reimbursed me. And again for the second time im being charged for something I havent authorized!!! I will be contacting my bank again. This issue being investigated for fraud by my bank. This charge need to stop! Its also on a card that has been cancelled as of 11 / 24 / 12.

Comments

• Pa
      Jan 03, 2013
    Chicago Bull Hats - Wrong Items
    URFADDISH JEWELRY WHOL BEIJING CN
    China
    newerasnapbackus.com

Hi there
    I placed an order on 9 December 2012 for four hats and paid the whole amount of US$48. The goods didn't arrive until 3 January 2013. The packet I received from the supplier had only three hats instead of four and even the three hats which were sent were not the correct ones. They didn't match with the original order. My son wanted those hats for a performance on new year's function and he had to do it without these hats as they didn't arrive until after the performance. Now when I raised this issued with the supplier, they wanted to see the pictures of hats sent and advised to refund the cost of one hat which was not sent. My argument is that I paid US$16 for the postage for four hats and why should I pay the same amount of postage for three hats. I can get the hats locally with that kind of money I spent on the buying and postage. I have attached the details of the email I sent to them. Would appreciate if you could please help me.

Regards