Urfaddish Jewelry / Fraudulent card transaction

1 GB Review updated:

Bougth an item from this website. Payment taken by URFADDISH JEWELRY. This company took payment from my card, but substantially more than the agreed amount. I now suspect that the website is a scam and if anything arrives it will probably be fake goods. Great!

More Urfaddish Jewelry Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      Dec 08, 2012

i have this on my bank statement and they took over 80pound but i havent ordered anything how n who are these people?

Dec 08, 2012

im absolutly disgusted i have two kids n a single mother how have these people got my details?they have taken 80pound from my account

what did u order?

Dec 14, 2012

Bought a Louis Vuitton bag which was supposed to be from an outlet store but have now discovered it is Ufaddish Jewelry coming from China which i wouldn't have ordered if I had known it was coming from China as all these products are fakes and not worth the money. i want an exchange for the bag as it is too small and not as described and am sure i will be waiting for this. they should not be allowed to have a website and i would not buy anything else online as they are all fakers.

Dec 18, 2012

UR FADDISH took $109 from my bank account for my order dated 23Nov12 but up to now, I haven't received the item ordered. There was no tracking number given and I have no idea how I can check the status.

Dec 22, 2012

I ordered a replica Mulberry Elkington Bag from this website hotsalereplicahandbags.co.uk, Mulberry Calfskin Leather Elkington Briefcase - Coffee 137032 Outlet Us
    Was:£244.86
    Now:£121.79 was supposed cost.
    But this was taken from my bank account - 15/12/2012 CARD PAYMENT TO URFADDISH JEWELRY WHOLESA, 1, 449.94 CNY, RATE 0.09/GBP ON 13-12-2012 NON-ST £148.27
    Plus another £1.25 on the same day.

No goods have arrived. I just went to check shipping as wanted it before Christmas and the website has no recollection of me, or my payment. I did not receive an email confirmation.

Not only missing an important Christmas Present for nearly £150 out of pocket. Any advice would be REALLY grateful.

Thanks Kate Nicholls

Dec 31, 2012

get onto your banks as the payments are covered on a visa charge back. and as the banks atre all now aware of this company for scamming / taking money from people that havent ordered anything. also trading standards act 1979 should cover the fact anything is fake or has not arrived..

hope thats of some help

Jan 02, 2013

THIS COMPANY DOES DELIVER SOMETIMES!

Sorry I complained after not being able to get in touch with the company I thought was a fake and has taken money from my account, but no goods had arrived... then my bag did arrive! So, although being late, the company hotsalereplicahandbags.co.uk are ok! Sorry for complaint - all was well in the end. PS The bag was really, really nice!

I take back my complaint from above!

Thanks, Kate Nicholls

Jan 02, 2013

Thanks Danni for your help - I followed your advice and my bank did reverse the charge... only for me to have to call back and ask to be charged again as the (very nice) bag did arrive.

Thanks, Kate

Feb 04, 2013

I ordered UGG boots from a web site- www.uggaustraliaoutletuksale.co.uk. They sent the boots and they arrived. However I have had some strange emails since from ReaIypay.com. I have told my bank to stop any further payments out to Urfaddish jewelery. One of the boots has now got a fault and cannot be worn.