UrbanOG / Customer service

I ordered a dress 11/03/16 around 11:30pm. I paid for extra shipping (17.00) and paid with a credit card. total came out to be around 51.80$. I have not received a shipping #, i have emailed with no response and i have also called. No one answers and this dress if for my graduation. I am super pissed about this company an to make it so bad it has a order from 2015 ( which the dress was short and not sized correctly) that i bought. But the site does not show my recent order. After or if this issue is resolved I will never order from them again. I tried to give them a chance this is the second time I can not try again with them. I just want my dress for graduation and the only reason i order the dress from them this time is because the other company didn't have the color. I would love if some would respond to me like this is horrible.

Br
Nov 6, 2016

Comments

• Ur
      7th of Nov, 2016

Briana,
    We apologize for the inconvenience and for not being able to get a hold of us. Please note our customer service hours are 9am - 4pm PST. Also, please note sometimes our automated emails get filtered out to the spam/junk mail. Feel free to try contacting us again or provide an order number so we can get in contact with you.
    Thanks!