Urban-Nutrition / Scam

1 Hoboken, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800- 515-1070

I ordered a free trial sample of Bellaplex from Urban Nutrition. After cancelling within the time, they continued to bill my credit card (unauthorized) and then they began putting an unauthorized charge on my credit card to a Wellness Watchers MD of $59 per month. I never even heard of them, but found out, after doing some research, that Urban Nutrition and Wellness Watchers are the same. This is a scam, and the internet is riddled with complaints of this type. I suggest to anyone who has this complaint to contact your state Atty. Gen. and FTC to file complaints.

Comments

• Kr
      20th of Jul, 2009

My mom called for info on one product, thought she was just going to try it, gave her credit card info, and then was told she was being enrolled in an auto-ship program and would continue to get the product. On that very call, she said she did not want it. A week later it arrived anyway. She was practically in tears, wondering what to do to stop the billing and how to make it clear she didn't want this product.

Thanks to many others who have posted on the internet about this company, I was aware of problems with this company continuing to bill hapless customers. For protection, Mom's credit card has been canceled, and we contacted the "drug" company to arrange for a return authorization. It will be interesting to see if they actually acknowledge receipt of the return and credit her account.

• Mj
      5th of Apr, 2011

had the same problem sent product back after reading about side effects was charged twice changed cc # now being reported to collections dept.