Urban Nation / cancellation of magazine

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered a magazine on Nov. 16th of 2010. I began calling Urban Nation on Nov. 17th to cancel but their
mail box was full and has continued to be full for 2 months. On Nov. 18th I sent a letter to cancel, but
haven't heard from them. I've received no magazine and no returned check. The young man at the door
told me that magazine was $36.00 but when I started writing the check, he added another $10.00 for
delivery. After seeing all the complaints online, I don't understand why they are still in business.

Comments

• Kr
      27th of Sep, 2011

I'm in the same boat. Did the check you gave Urban Nation get cashed? I was going to mail in my request to cancel today, but was wondering if it worked for you. I may just put a stop hold on my check if your's got cashed.

• Ju
      9th of May, 2017

You only get to leave messages. You can email [protected]@gmail.com, but, good luck with that - no reply to emails. I did receive a call from the owner, Lawrence Engerman, who stated it would be resolved "today" which was yesterday or tomorrow which is today - but, guess - did not happen and I don't expect to every hear from them again - ripoff - I do have an email that states my order was cancelled and that I would be receiving my money back either in person or via a check in 7-10 weeks - I am not holding my breath since they do not return phone calls or emails.