UPSEB / Electricity cut - I don't want to give bribe

1 India Review updated:

This is to highlight that the electricity of my house (242 RAMNAGAR, Ghaziabad) has been cut by UPSEB as due to non payment of bill when i was away from my home. Now when I have paid my bill completely no one is coming to connect it again despite of numerous calls.

They are asking us to pick them and to give BRIBE so that they can connect it.

I DON'T WANT TO GIVE BRIBE FOR THIS. ARE WE LIVING IN BLIND WORLD WHERE THERE IS NO LAW AND SYSTEM.

Comments

• Ni
      27th of Sep, 2007

I can also give the phone number of the concerned person in UPSEB office who is openly asking for BRIBE.

• Sh
      12th of Oct, 2007

Can we pay online bills for electricity & water bill for UPSEB..if yes please let me know on my email id!

• Am
      3rd of Jul, 2008

To, 04/07/2008
    The Sub Divisional Engineer,
    UPSEB,
    ModiNagar.

SUB : Fluctuation / Low Voltage problem .

Respected Sir,

I Undersigned is a resident of Bank Colony Modinagar & we are facing a lot of problems such as low voltage / voltage fluctuation very frequently from 220 Volts to 50 Volts within a minute times & because of this our electrical appliances such as fan, cooler motor, mixer motor has burnt & same case is happening in other houses of our localities. We had also checked the phase & Common at the pole / in our house & found OK.

Therefore, we request you to look into the problem & do the needful at the earliest by considering Bank colony as one of the prestigious customer in Modinagar.

Regards

Amit Kaushik

( on the behalf of our neighbours )

Phone no. 01232 – 230023,
    Mobile - 09818682715
    House No. 100/B, Gali No.4, Bank Colony,
    ModiNagar – 201201,
    Dist. – Ghaziabad,
    U.P ( INDIA )

• Pr
      14th of Jul, 2008

Can we pay the bills online. We are staying in vasundhara, ghaziabad