UPS Store #5509 / shipping to wrong address, two different box size measurements on two different shipping labels on the same box to be shipped.
With two different box sizes on two different shipping labels on the same box, the box was shipped to the wrong address, back to me the one shipping it out not the addressee on the shiping label to be shiped to. When notifying the store that the box was shiped to the wrong address the workers at the store came up with excuse after excuse after excuse of why this improper shipment was my fault (the custumer) and not the fault of UPS (the company that was paid to ship a pakage, not to spread blame). When I talked to the manager/owner of store to request a refund for services not rendered the owner refused to refund the cost of the shipment that was paied for and not delivered .
More UPS Store #5509 Complaints & Reviews
- The UPS Store - awful experience 
- UPS / The UPS Store / Mail Boxes, Etc. - I will never do business with ups, the ups store, or mail boxes etc again! 
- The UPS Store - fraud and scam 
- UPS Store - live scan fingerprinting
- The UPS Store - bad service 
- UPS Store Greer SC - poor customer service by owner
- The UPS Store - notary public
- The UPS Store - mailbox delivery
- UPS Store Santa Barbara Mesa - damage and theft
- The UPS Store - notary charge rip off