UPS / ups gave me the worst days of my entire life

1 NY, United States Review updated:

The Ups has the worst delivery service that I have seen in my life. Those people are so laizy. I have been waiting for my package to be delivered to my house since yesterday, today since 8 am until now almost 6pm, I called them a million times, but it seems that they do not care at all. I want to make sure that next time that I will buy something online that the ups wont be the delivery one, otherwise I rather not to buy.
UPS gave me the worst days of my life. I could'nt do anything today, besides stay home all day waiting for them to delivered my package.

Comments

• Cr
      4th of Aug, 2009

UPS Suckssssssssssssssss

4th of Aug, 2009

Had a friend that worked for UPS in Canada and the company was stalking me. i don't know how to react. blame her or them.

• Ac
      14th of Dec, 2009

I hate UPS! It's the worst company I've ever seen!

• Gi
      14th of Dec, 2009

"The worst days of your life"? Seriously?

If waiting for a package to be delivered constitutes the worst days of your life, then you must have a pretty amazing life. I'm jealous.

I'm sure calling them "a million times" has been helpful. Keep that up!

• Th
      5th of Aug, 2010

Next time, dont be so cheap. Pay extra money and your [censor] will be delivered NDA( next day air) before 10:30 AM. Funny how you [censor]s complain about having to wait all day for a package YOU ordered. If it's that frigging important, take your fat [censor] to the store and buy it or pay for Overnight next day service.

• Ra
      10th of May, 2011

UPS DELIVERY PEOPLE HONK THEIR HORNS WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING UP THE STREET, BEFORE THEY DROP OFF THE PACKAGE, AND AGAIN WHEN THEY ARE PARKED OUT FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE. I TOLD THE DRIVER TWO DAYS AGO, WHEN THEY WERE DELIVERING A PACKAGE TO ANOTHER HOUSE.
    ARE YOU AWARE THAT IT IS AGAINST CITY ORDINANCE TO HONK YOUR HORN IN MINNEAPOLIS, JUST TO GET SOMEONE'S ATTENTION? HE SAID. THAT'S WHAT WE DO, AND SHRUGGED ME OFF, AND WHEN HE PULLED AWAY, HE JUST HAD TO HONK HIS HORN AGAIN!!! WHAT A JERK----HE SHOULD BE FIRED. THIS HAPPENED IN MINNEAPOLIS ON 26TH AND JEFFERSON AT APPROX. 1300 HOURS. ARE THERE ANY SUPERVISORS OUT THERE WHO CARE? MABYE ANOTHER COMPANY WILL TAKE OVER THEIR BUSINESS?