UPS / delivery driver/dispatch/customer service

1 Chesapeake, VA, United States

"Really?... " was what the driver said to me, before he ignored my questions I asked him about what's wrong? What did I do? Apparently being handicapped and taking more than 30 seconds to answer the door is unacceptable to UPS. On the rude drivers way off he decided to call me a handicapped cracker beneath his breath, which totally shocked me beyond belief. I examined my package he so kindly dropped from 4 feet off the ground onto concrete at my door and it was shattered and broken. UPS won't deliver to my home anymore, packages get dropped off wherever and whenever the driver feels like it. The local UPS store, and sometimes they ride around on the truck for 3 days and get sent back to the sender. No sorry I missed you notices on the door, no delivery attempts made anymore. Calling to complain gets you nowhere! Managers at dispatch say they'll take care of it, yet I see the driver drive past my home with the same route. This behavior probably got this guy a promotion. Don't use this service. Fed Ex or even DHL will treat you like a human being, not just an inconvenience to the bitter, incompetent, and UPS(et) with their own lives. I will never use UPS again, a reasonable resolution would be to ensure the driver is doing his job correctly or fire him and get someone that will treat the very customers they serve with professionalism and respect. That's what brown can do for me.

Gg