UPS / driver damaged my house with truck and insurance will not pay
On June 3 2008 UPS made a delivery to my house. In the process of leaving the driver drove through the branches of a tree next to my house. It had been raining and the branches were hanging low. As he proceeded into the tree a branch snagged on his truck and also on an overhead wire. The wire was attached to the side of the house. The wire was ripped down and siding was pulled from the house. Liberty Mutual, their insurer refused to pay for the damages saying it was an act of "Nature". After contacting my lawyer, he told me it was useless to sue them in small claims court as they would have it moved to regular court and a team of their lawyers would put me through "***". Evidently this is the way they treat all claims against them.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - package delivery and unclear instructions 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - left notice outside building, no name as to who the receiver is, and no check box as to first notice, second notice or final notice to pickup!
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - a delivery truck driver 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - muffler 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - poor customer service with reluctance