UPS / terrible service
I paid for overnight shipping of a law book I needed for the following week. When the book didn't arrive, I called the company. The book had been returned to the company because supposedly no one was home to receive the book. To the best of my memory, not only was I at home, but so was my husband. The driver did not leave a note that he had attempted delivery nor did he leave the package with a neighbor, as is customary.
BUT, the best part is, when I tried to file a complaint with UPS, "Juan", informed me that there was no way to file a complaint because the driver did not leave a package. When I was requested a supervisor, I was put on hold, and loand behold! the line went dead.
I would be an idiot to use UPS again for anything.
More UPS Complaints & Reviews
- UPS - the truth about ups 
- UPS Basic - poor service 
- UPS - I hate ups - the worst shipping company! 
- UPS - harassment 
- UPS Canada - poorest customer service 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Dangerous 18 wheeler driver
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Recieved but opened not by me 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Delivered to wrong address 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - Packages going to my neighbors 
- United Parcel Service of America [UPS] - failure to perform delivery of live animal product (via next day air in a timely manner)