UpDone.com / poor quality

NY, United States Review updated:
I would strongly caution anyone planning to order from UpDone. Three times I ordered from them, and two of those orders were large orders of 15-20 items so I feel I have some knowledge of their outfit.The first two orders were great and I actually told all my friends about them, because they offered custom sizes at unbeatable prices.But the last order I placed was extremely disappointing. The print quality was acceptable but the construction of the gallery wraps was terrible. The products were inconsistent with each other and with previous orders I had placed. My fist 2 orders came with a sturdy backing behind the wrapped canvas and they were very good looking and taut. This last order came with only 4 completed gallery wraps. The other 11 gallery wraps in my order had no backing and consequently looked very flimsy with no tautness to the canvas-completely unacceptable. Clearly they have terrible quality control because my order was so inconsistent. But the real kicker is the TOTAL lack of customer service. I called several times and spoke to at least two different people, none of whom offered any help or explanation. They told me to "open a ticket" on their website for prompt service, so I did. I received NO response from them whatsoever. About a week later I did get an email referring to my ticket number that informed me my order was already delivered, which I obviously knew. The ticket was not trackable by me, nor did anyone respond to my grievance. In the end, I gave up on them and had to reconstruct all of the gallery wraps myself. As a result I am telling everyone I know definitely NOT to order from them because the quality is not assured and the customer service is totally non-existent. I am just thankful my probelm was something I could fix. Otherwise I would have been totally ripped off.
Ji

More UpDone.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ve
  29th of Dec, 2008
DO NOT order from UPDONE.COM. I have ordered ONCE from this company. And to be honest, I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN. I placed an order on Friday, December 12, 2008 for a Preassembled Gallery Wrapped Print. I paid $46+ including shipping for Federal Express.

I received my order on THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18, 2008! What I received was a ROLLED CANVAS! I immediately contacted NEW YORK SOUND, LLC and the lady said it clearly stated that it was to be a PREASSEMBLED GALLERY WRAPPED PRINT. She apologized and said that she did not know why it was shipped out that way. She offered to send me the FRAMING so I can assemble it myself, but I told her I would like to be credited for the difference of the price of what I DID receive. The lady said what I received was worth about $15 and that is what I should have been charged. She said that as soon as she gets the OK from the manager, she will go ahead and credit my account. Today is December 29, 2008, and I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN THAT CREDIT!

IN ADDITION, I HAVE A PENDING AUTHORIZATION ON MY ACCOUNT FOR $38+!!! I contacted my bank (Union Bank of California) and they informed me that it is a pending charge from NEW YORK SOUND, LLC (updone.com). I am LIVID! I called New York Sound and the lady told me that there IS a pending authorization on my account, with a note from the MANAGER, saying that it was an "additional charge" but she did not know what it was for. I asked her to have the manager contact me and she said that he will not be in until later on that afternoon, and that they close at 6:00pm EST. The whole day I waited for an answer and they have not called or emailed back.

I work for an attorney and I will pursue legal action if this is not taken care of immediately.