UpDone.com / Order not received

Ireland Review updated:
I order a canvas print from updone.com on 11March 09. The website advertises 4-5 working days to receive an order. I still have not received mine. I have checked the status of my order and it is still pending, I have contacted "customer service" several times but still have not received any explanation for this delay.
I would urge everyone NOT to use this website. I have paid for my order in full, but have nothing to show for it.
I will be cancelling this order and definatly looking elsewhere to have mine canvas done.

More UpDone.com Complaints & Reviews

N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Hello Evelyn,
'Pending' means no paid yet. We only send rolled to oversea. You might have ordered a stretched canvas. We send email for notification each time for the order that we can not fulfill. Sometimes, email just simply can not be received. (The reson could be we were changing the ISP). If it is a domestical order, we also make a phone call. You contact 'customer service', we might go through our tickekting system, not the chat. For the same reason, the reply email could not be delivered. In this case, very sorry for the inconvenience. -upDone.com
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
You placed an order for 'Preassembled gallery wrap canvas print, Image Width:24.0 inch Image Height:16.0 inch'. We can not ship it to oversee, since it is a stretched canvas. This is stated in our shipping policy. Under the order, we have the following memo. "Mon Apr 13 14:25:14 EDT 2009 Memo Details: Customer wants a full refund, it was never printed / shipped. Thanks". Since the status is in pending, your card has not been charged. The refund is not necessary.
A  3rd of Jun, 2009 by
I hear your pain. I ordered several prints (months ago!!), and still have not received 11 of those prints yet. I have been lied to, given false tracking numbers, told they ran out of frames and of late, completely ignored. I have sent emails, gone on their online chat given my email and phone numbers to them all without a response.
A  11th of Aug, 2009 by
I had Similar experiences 3 orders not one less than a week, guess I am lucky At Least I got'em.
A  26th of Jan, 2010 by