Uol*netzero — Unauthorized charges
As of dec. 16, i have 2 unauthorized debit card preauthorizations for $1. 00 each for uol*netzero suddenly show up in my checking account. I called the number and was asked if i had an account with classmates! According to netzero, they are a partner company with classmates! I cannot find a number to call classmates, so i emailed them to cancel my membership. I told them if they are sharing secure information (Like my debit card number) , then i want nothing to do with them and that i an filing a complaint about them also. I had my bank dispute the charges and had to get new debit cards. . . God only knows who else got my number from them!!!
So, basically, watch out for both uol;*netzero and classmates!!!
More Uol*netzero Complaints & Reviews
- Netzero - Fraud against customers 
- Uol Netzero - fraud/stealing 
- Uol Netzero - Unauthorized billing 
- Uol*netzero - Fraudulent Charges 
- Uol Netzero - Fraudulent Billing
- Netzero - charged service I never asked for
- Netzero - Belled after cancellation 
- Netzero - Scam Company
- Netzero - Net Zero's &free& trial isn't free! 
- Netzero - Interenet fraud unauthorized use of card