Uol*netzero / Unauthorized charges

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

As of dec. 16, i have 2 unauthorized debit card preauthorizations for $1. 00 each for uol*netzero suddenly show up in my checking account. I called the number and was asked if i had an account with classmates! According to netzero, they are a partner company with classmates! I cannot find a number to call classmates, so i emailed them to cancel my membership. I told them if they are sharing secure information (Like my debit card number) , then i want nothing to do with them and that i an filing a complaint about them also. I had my bank dispute the charges and had to get new debit cards. . . God only knows who else got my number from them!!!
So, basically, watch out for both uol;*netzero and classmates!!!

Mi

Comments

16th of Oct, 2008
    Uol*netzero - I have no idea what it is

I am overseas in the military and have a account in the states for emergeny..I was looking at it and saw 2 withdrawls for 2.oo a piece and I have no idea what this is..I dont keep money in there and it has brought me down to 16 cents..I need this taken care of please..thanks

• Le
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Today when I checked my bank account I had the exact same thing...2 unauthorized $1.00 charges from UOL Netzero. My bank is investigating them...I do not have a classmates account so I am not sure where they got my information from!

• Is
      23rd of Mar, 2009

Yesterday I checked my credit card account and had an unauthorized $39.90 charge, I've never heard of this company, I've informed my bank but is dere any way I can get a hold of this company?

• Se
      14th of Apr, 2009
    UOL-NetZero - charge
    6081 singleton rd
    Norcross
    Georgia
    Phone: 4048385155

I am been charge for no reason.

• Mo
      17th of Jun, 2009
    Uol*netzero - MONTHLY BANK DEBITS
    UOL*NETZERO

We have not used net zero in at least a year. My account has been debited 9. 99 monthly all this time. I just did not pay attention to this discrepancy. I want net zero to review our record history and credit my bank account. Also submit to me in writing that this matter has been resolved.

• Ji
      28th of Oct, 2009

Charge my bank account 10 / 07 $7. 47 never authorized never contemplated, never heard of such firm.

• Ed
      9th of Feb, 2010
    Uol*netzero - BANK ACCOUNT DEBITED UNAUTHORIZED
    UOL*NETZERO
    1105 PEACHTREE PLACE NW
    Wilson
    North Carolina
    Phone: 252-281-5085

We have not used net zero in three years. My account has been debited 4. 95 monthly all this time. I just did not pay attention to this discrepancy. I want net zero to review our record history and credit my bank account. Also submit to me in writing that this matter has been resolved.

3rd of Aug, 2012

UOL Netzero is currently committing FRAUD against TEXAN's in their 4G Wirele plan. $24.99/ month but for only 10 hours per month. Then when you cancel the plan an ask for your total charges to be refunded the come up with hidden charges of $36.00 RESTOCKING FEES and no refund for the 3 days of 10 hr usage for a final refund of $14.95! I'll file my complaint with the TEXAS DISTRICT ATTORNY'S OFFICE BEFORE I LET THEM GETAWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF FRAUD!!! marvinbishop20042004@yahoo.com