UOL Juno Online / Credit Card Charges never made
I have had 3 charges on my credit card from UOL Juno Online as well as UOL Netzero Online. I do not have internet services at home. My office is already set up with internet via cable. I have contacted the company and was placed on hold for a long time. The customer service person, Saul did not know what a fraud department was. Needless to say my credit card had to be destroyed and reissued.
This is a total scam!
More UOL Juno Online Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno - Scam 
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud
- Juno.com - Continued receiving charges to our credit card after we canceled the service