Unsolicited Phone Calls / daily computer phone calls

Robert Losee
Rio Rancho
Phone: (505) 994-0012
I am on the "do not call registry" and i receive daily computer phone calls from [protected] stating that they have important business information for me and i am to call this number. I tried to call the number to stop the daily calls and the line is always busy.

N  2nd of Jul, 2009 by

Since you're on the Do Not Call list, go here: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm
If I remember correctly, it's a bit of a hassle to fill out the form but totally worth it. I was one of the many people who got stupid calls about my car warranty expiring (when I didn't have a warranty) and I filed this form every single time I got the call. They eventually stopped and I haven't heard from them since. :]

If you Google that phone number, I'm sure there are other tactics you can use as well. Good luck!
N  23rd of Sep, 2015 by
Called on Tuesday, September 22, 2015 from 315.724.4022 left message to call about fraud at this #877.833.5617 Called that # entered debit card #, transferred me to a ?fraud agent. he didn't know about a fraud (we had listed travel destination on line prior) asked for my driver's license # and 3 digit # on the back of the card; looked up the account info and said all was ok. I called the local bank. they did not recognize the phone #s, said to never answer an incoming call and to call back with the # on the back of our card. Got another same phone call this am 9/23, same #, same message. called the # on the back of my debit card. she said all was ok with my account so far but it would be a good idea to contact you. Please let me know if I need to worry and if all is ok.
Carolyn and Joe Shielly