Unparalled Marketing / Scam : Didnt receive as promised

not disclose!!Unknown Web Site does, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: Online
They tell you it will only cost 2.95 for a 7 day trial membership and that you can begin right away. Then they escalate the cost with special VIP offers and charge additional amounts for some "course" items. When you get to the end after you have paid, the online guide and access to jobs does not open and the password and user name is not given. Calling the customer support line with the 800 number yields only an automated response and they do not (at least so far) return the call. I feel I was scammed!! I have contacted my credit card company and am cancelling my card and disputing the charge. I do not trust that they will not charge additional amounts to my card, so it has been cancelled and the charges I made are in dispute, since they did not deliver as promised.

Comments

St
  6th of Mar, 2009
These are the guys who own the Freelance Home Workers site at www.freelancehomewriters.com
1101 D Thorpe Lane Suite 430
San Marcos, TX 78666
1-800-750-7660.

DO NOT give them your email - they are spammers and you will get all sorts of junk! :(

Also - they charge a membership fee to access their site. Any site offering freelance work or work at home writers jobs should not charge you to just access the site! Big red flag. If you want freelance writing work try elance.com contentcurrent.com associatedcontent.com odesk.com guru.com etc etc - all free to join.