Unlock-Apple-IPhone.com / Fraudulent claim - no unlocking for iPhone 4, 4.32 with basement 4.10.01 band

1 9625 west 76th street, unit 150, Eden Prairie, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: None

I purchased unlocking software for iphone4, OS 4.3, and firmware 4.1.10 couple of months ago. Upon download same day found out here is no unlocking possible because the is currently no unlocking software for the 4.3 OS and firmware 4.10 and above. I have left email messages and even wrote to SWREG.org about the refund of my $30 plus . No acknowledgement or response for over 3 months. Of course they have no phone number, and all the claim of guaranty and money back is fraud. Imagine if 100, 000 or 1 million people are ripped off yearly by them. That is $30 million free and easy money for them. I don't know why FBI have not stepped in to rake in this ecommerce fraud. It is possible that the 'Unlock-Apple-IPhone.com' is based in UK, with this SWREG.org in Minnesota. It is the SWREG that charge my credit card. I have since unlock my phone with gevey sim card, and would like to somehow get my refund from these fraudsters.

Comments

Jan 02, 2012

I have been ripped by this website also and they don't answer any emails anymore. STAY AWAY!

• Te
      Jan 07, 2012

I used this site over a year ago to unlock my girlfriends iPhone and subsequently my own. Apart from a minor technical issue which I was able to resolve using the sites tech support, all went well. I'd have no qualms using them again.

• Ho
      Feb 07, 2012

I too, paid for the software to unlock my iphone 4s but when it failed, I did some research and found out that an unlock process hasn't even been developed for the 4s yet! I believe that constitutes fraud. I can't get any response from them or the company they use for payment processing which is SWReg.. Even though unlocking and jailbreaking an iphone is usually free, I chose to pay for the convenience of having everything I needed delivered to my email so I didn't have to spend hours figuring out what software was needed for what iphone model. Lesson learned.

Feb 15, 2012

I jailbroke my iPhone 4s today using this site.