UnlimitedPrice.com / Took my check eletonically... no merchandise shipped... wont answer phone... redirected now to Toys-N-Things2

I ordered from a write up in our local paper on Thanksgiving day. It said as of press time Elmo TMX was still available. I ordered 3 of them online for 120 dollar's. I had to use a checking account to order. order # 1349... pohone # [protected] Mon- Fri 9-5 was there hours. Everytime I would call they would have a recording on. My order status was pending for a long time. Then I emailed them several times and my status changed to ready to ship. But it never shipped. Then when I would go to the website it transferred to another one called Toys-N-Things 2... It also offered same products. But it was in Fla. I think.. Unlimited was in N Y . I filed a complaint with the BBB in Ny. they took money out of my checking account using TNI ATLANTAON 11-28=06........I WAS SCAMMED AND SURE OTHERS WAS AS WELL WITH NO WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

N  4th of Jan, 2007 by

UnlimitedPrice.com - I have not received anything from them

This company falsely advertised their items for sell and if purchased when the items would ship. They have set up fake websites luring people in with hard to find items. They will (and have) take your money and send you nothing.

I placed an order with them on November 14, 2006 and paid for the items. As of today, January 4, 2007 I have not received anything from them. The websites have shut down are are reopening under different names.
N  8th of Jan, 2007 by
Please report to BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU in N. Y. I did mine online and they are checking in to it.