unlimiteddownloadcentre / fraud

1 Bristol, England, Avon, United Kingdom Review updated:

I just registered on unlimiteddownloadcentre.com and I think that I'm a victim of a fraud page! I paid for "1 year membership" through paypal site. After that they sent me user name and password to log in on member-site.net
I downloaded p2p programme which couldn't connect and "technical support" doesn't work.
I don't know what to think about that, I've been searchin for all the review sites and forum and I found one post about unlimiteddownloadcentre scam.
Now I don't know how can I get my money back. I'm not entirely sure if it's fake site but I'm suspecting it is.
I would be glad for any help and advice.

Kl

Comments

• Fa
      12th of Dec, 2008

Similar story with UnlimitedDownloadCentre. After three days I still don't have the downloading software. None of the screens of the site allow any contact with them. I have tried complaining to Clickbank, but all I've got thus far is confirmation of my complaint. Not hopeful!!!

14th of Mar, 2009

From looking at all the top ranked google reviews of their site, it appears to me they are very good at creating fake reviews and linking to their site - this really puts me off, even if it is a good site or not i don't like being manipulated like this.

Don't usually post comments anywhere but this has really got me angry - be careful and remain very objective when reading any reviews about this site, i had trouble finding any reviews from sites i know are not possibly just fronting for this site.

I could be wrong and am open to correction.