Unlimited VIP Membership / they can't produce any information that i can obtain

United States Review updated:
I have paid for information that can be obtained on line. When I requested information on marriage, census and ship that my father came to U.S. they showed nonthing. I gave them all the information I had on my father which was verified by Ellis Island information, they still showed nothing. I want this account cancelled and credit my account a/s/a/p. Mrs.Jakubik823

Comments

Fresno
California
Phone: 559-322-0833
support@recordsarea.com

I paid for a service to be able to get information about people and requested information about myself and it said "No records". I got out and tried to get back in and it said I had been ripped off.

Unlimited VIP Membership - never got confirmation
product 97
Phone: 262-548-0036

order number f24ewn5n

ordered membership for unlimited search of public records and criminal history. Have never been able to contact clickbank.com
www.government records. have been unable to get confirmation code after they confirmed reciept of payment.

left two e-mail addresses as their request.

steveh2@wi.rr.com original
second request of another available address via e-mail
stephenh.@yahoo.com
requested a phone number that we can reach, return email and

our home pohone number. No responce. they cashed their payment in no time.

how can confirmation code be too old seeing that we never got one for this transaction is what the complaint is about
  14th of Aug, 2008
my complain is that we have never been connected to service we paid for and can not contact the company who took our money.
  14th of Aug, 2008
want a responce. thank you. want a response for this complain also
Me
  23rd of Jun, 2009
I cannot get into my site and I have access to the entire site what has happened
Me
  23rd of Jun, 2009
cannot get into site error with password and e-mail; both are correct
Mu
  6th of Dec, 2010

Unlimited VIP Membership - I think this is a fraud
CLKBank.com
Idaho

I signed up for http://www.RecordsLogin.com and paid $39.95 to clickbank to supposedly for access to government records such as death records. They actually charged me twice but paypal took care of one of the charges. When I did a search, I received information that there were no records for the person I searched. I know this isn't true.