Unlimited Vacation Club / timeshare/vacation club

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Unlimited vacation club
Scam!!!
Do not sign anything with this company!!!
Do your homework!!!
Rip off!!!
B.S.
Lied to
Mislead
We were pitched b. S. For 5-6 hours, of pure bulls$%t
They call you family during the whole spiel because they want you to join the family of the lied to and the mislead. Do not even attend the meeting. They completely wasted a full day of our vacation, then our credit rating now is going to tank because I will not give another nickel. Fast signing of a multi page contract and they distract and lie to you during the signing and the person going over the contract with you speaks [censor] english, at best.

Ke
Jun 05, 2017

Comments

• De
      Aug 15, 2017

We had a nightmare when we signed up for UVC while on honeymoon in Riviera Maya last month. The director of UVC sales wouldn't let us cancel and even said we had waived our right to cancel which was really upsetting and risked ruining our honeymoon and the start of our lives together as husband and wife! Thankfully we have been released from our contract and can now laugh about an almost very expensive lesson learnt. If anyone is having trouble with UVC or any other timeshare for that matter and wants out, I highly recommend you immediately contact Ben at TSTransfer on b.[protected]@tstransfer.com or +52 984 197 3812

• Lo
      Oct 05, 2017

We are living the hell and fighting for our money back we are beyond upset. Fraudulent, liars, misleading...cover up part of the ipad when you are signing away distracting you we got called family too... we were told that our vacations would never cap out over 1800.00 per couple and always be ocean front, LIE...I tried to book a trip to Cabos for December under our so called membership over 6000.00 not including air and a garden view...what exactly did Ben do for you and if I can ask how much is his fee? I am beyond angry!