Unlimited Sales, Inc. / Fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

A young girl came to my apartment today and told me she was in a contest for money for school. She told me that by buying a magazine subscription she would get points. She said she was 2nd in the state right now and was really close to 1st.

So as a fool i bought her story and paid cash. About an hour after she left i started thinking about it and got on the internet to do some research on the company. Every thing i read about it is a scam. And it seems like its been going on for years. Has anyone ever got there magazines? If so please leave a comment.

Mind you after i paid her she offered me a position in this. I should have noticed right there something was wrong. So right now i feel like a damn fool. what a scam they have going on. Thats 54.50 i will never see again.
Va

Comments

We
  18th of Nov, 2008
I had the same thing happen to me. A girl came to my door saying she was in a contest and that if she sold her magazines she could win a trip to Hawaii. Like the nice person I am I decided to purchase a subscriprion to ESPN Magazine. That was in July it is now November with no magazine. I checked my account and the check was cashed by Unlimited Sales. If someone comes by your home ask them who they work for. If they say Unlimited Sales I would suggest calling the BBB. This is a scam and I feel like an idiot for paying 64.50 for one subscription anyway.
Su
  20th of Nov, 2008

Unlimited Sales, Inc. - Not Recieving Magazine
Unlimited Sales, INc.
4005 Janice Drive
west virginia
West Virginia

Paid 70.50 for a magazine and never recieved it. This was in September it is now November and still no Magazine and they don't give you a phone number to call just an address to write to. Am angry at them and myself for falling for a scam.
Ty
  30th of Nov, 2008
Same thing here, I'm a freshman in college and one of the first days I was here, two girls knocked on my door giving some story about winning a trip to Hawaii. Well that was in August and still havent received my subscription to ESPN the magazine.
Sh
  30th of Dec, 2008
I ordered a 2yr. supscripition to Rachal Ray for my daughter in
September for Christmas and she has not received anything, is
this a scam on us older folks?
Pr
  13th of Jul, 2009
Hey ya know i had a feeling this was nuts!!! I logged onto myspace today and i recieved a message from a very attractive girl, offering me a full time job traveling the country selling magazines. I had a short interview over the phone, and within a half hour i was hired. Well seeing how "her company" is in west virginia i decided to look it up. There is no web site or references that have any ties to this company. I read the myspace page from top to bottom and i spotted at the top of her friends list a company called Unlimited Sales Inc. Well hmmm when i started to read the page i saw that the two of these "Companies/scams" were idetical. doing a little more research i found on google 9 websites claiming that Unlimited Sales Inc is a scam. Honestly i dont think that we can blame the company itself for the lost money, we need to look at these charming faces that are taking cash in hand and throwing away your order. I intend on working for this company, and in the process if i feel that the comany is scamming unknowing people I WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO BURN THESE MOTHERS DOWN!!!
Sa
  14th of Jan, 2010
Two young men knocked on my door and told me about their point system and that one was ninth in the contest right now and was working on getting first place to go on a trip. The second boy was getting trained in the procedures. He told me that he got more points for a certain magazine and me, being the nice trusting person that I am bought the most expensive magazine subscription for three years, totaling 67 dollars. I just got another knock on my door for a Liberated Sales, Inc and when I told him that people had just been here selling the same thing he told me that Unlimited Sales, Inc was a scam. He explained what it was and said he understood if I didn't want any part in his sales since I had just been scammed. Luckily it was soon enough after to cancel the check. I really hope they haven't been scamming everyone.
Br
  1st of Jul, 2010
i just got a knock at my door tonight i paid 65.00 and then i saw this. i cancelled the subscription and sent it to the company customer service to cancel it . hope i get my money back since it was before the 3 days
Ja
  2nd of Aug, 2010
I just had the same thing happen to me back in june. A young guy came to my house talking about how he's in college and he could earn all these points and a trip as well. I am in college to so of course I fell for it. Two months later and I still have no magazines. Is there anything that I can do?