unkown / Unauthorized Charges

1 Beaufort, SC, United States Review updated:

An unauthorized charge of $64.90 appeared on my credit card on 4/26/2010. Now I know that I didn't make any purchases on that day Someone is using my Credit Card number without my knowledge. I want this charge removed from my credit card that is still pending since I am still paying off my credit card. I don't want any other charges.

unkown
unkown

Comments

• He
      6th of Aug, 2008
    unkown - withdrawl from my account

their is a withdrawl from my checking account that i have no idea what it is about this numbers appear on the account pos#000000 *pos *88888243640 kn i my have at one time have joined this web sight, but am no longer a member.please stop at once billing me for this signed herman p. andrews 179 parkside ave. buffalo n.y. 14214

• Re
      16th of Oct, 2008
    unkown - Money taken from my account

Money was taken from my account $39.93 and I don't know why or for who but I want my money returned to my account. Thank you in advance for your help.

• St
      28th of Jan, 2009
    unkown - fradulant charges to my account
    SSB Systems Management

I was charged by this company without any authorization from myself. I have been unable to locate them.

4th of Feb, 2009
    unkown - repeated erroneous phone calls
    Fentress
    Texas
    Phone: 5124882327

This company calls 4&5 times a day at various inconvenient hours. They have only left a message twice looking for Christopher. I called and explained to Theresa, that there was no Christopher here and that they had a wrong number. I have received 2 calls from them since then, despite the fact that my number is registered on the national do not call list. Please get these ###S off the phone lines.

• Jf
      18th of Jul, 2009
    unkown - UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGES
    UNKOWN

On 7/1/2009 an unauthorized debit was taken from my credit card. This company showed up as INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC and charged $19.99. I never authorized such a transaction... This is the Third company to charge me $19.95 during the last two months so I had to close my account.

• Ke
      16th of Feb, 2010

charges showed up on our visa card that were unauthorized.

• Fl
      6th of Oct, 2010
    unkown - unwant billing
    Dooghe Felix
    Belgium

your company billt my account but i never orderd something from you, the number on my billstatus is 8663145182 and i've been billd a couppel of mounds for about 30€/ mound. can you stop this billing

greeds

• Ll
      6th of Nov, 2010

I had a charge of $ 29.50 posted to my bank account, Which I did not autherize.

• Bo
      27th of Jan, 2011
    unkown - unkown
    MR ROOTER
    5411 mahoning ave
    Austintown
    Ohio

mr. rooter also known as northest plumbing inc
    the owner of austintown would sell a plumbing job say a dig as mr. rooter.then change the paper work to his own company under a new name and take the money