Unknown phone calls / unknown stake calls

1 India Review updated:

Respected sir,
My problem is from last 2 years, I have got around 50 calls from unknown numbers, I have complained to police regarding this issue.last time when I visited police station they informed you will not get calls from unknown, but after 3 months they started to call me on 29 the I got call from [protected] and on 30 the Dec 2017 at around 9:41pm I got call from 91 -[protected].when I am calling him now he is not responding calls.I known the sign of fake caller.Who will help me.This problem is very simple to hear but very harressment to me. Help me, help me, help me...

U1
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Mo
      10th of Jan, 2018

Hi,
    I can imagine how annoying it is to constantly receive fake calls. Yes it sounds very simple but the one who goes through it knows how horrible it is. These scammers should be dealt with. You can get surveillance and phone monitoring services. This way you can stop these calls and also find out who is making these calls. I know of discreet private investigation services Wilsons Detectives who can help you with that. I've used it myself therefore can recommend it to others. They are very efficient and good at this. You can check out their website and contact them. https://www.detectiveswilsons.com/

• Mo
      10th of Jan, 2018

Hi,
    I can imagine how annoying it is to constantly receive fake calls. Yes it sounds very simple but the one who goes through it knows how horrible it is. These scammers should be dealt with. You can get surveillance and phone monitoring services. This way you can stop these calls and also find out who is making these calls. I know of discreet private investigation services Wilsons Detectives who can help you with that. I've used it myself therefore can recommend it to others. They are very efficient and good at this. You can check out their website and contact them detectiveswilsons(dot)com