Unknown Caller / Harassment from unknown caller

I have received 7 unsolicited calls from the following number: [protected] between 9/18 and 9/26. I attempted to call the number on 9/24 but was not able to get past an automated voice saying that the telephone company had trouble connecting the call. I am being called during work and on the weekends.

According to my cell phone's record, this number called on the following dates/times:
9/18 @ 4:01pm
9/19 @ 10:09pm
9/19 @ 6:03pm
9/20 @ 12:23pm
9/24 @ 9:18am
9/24 @ 6:23pm
9/26 @ 4:14pm

Ro

Comments

• Pt
      26th of Sep, 2008

I have received two calls from this same number today (9/26/2008). They did not leave a message.

• Am
      11th of Nov, 2008

I have anew phone number as of 5 months ago. I have been getting calls from the number since day one. Sometimes 4 calls a day. They never leave a message either. Never tried to call it back. Will do next time.

• Ge
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have been called several times by this number and it shows up on my phone Newspaper sales! I have not suscribed to ant newpapers and the odd thing is I live in the Atlanta area and a 904 Area code is from the Jacksonville Fla area, When I tried to call the number it was disconected! go figure!

• Sh