Unknow / I am being charged $19.95 per month on my credit card and have no ideal why. Would like to stopped

1 240 Snapps Ferry ParkGreeneville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 423 787 0768

I am being charge $19.95 on my credit card withy First Premier credit card and have no ideal why. the only thing on my cards bill si IW/Living Lean Las Vegas. How do I get this taken off my card since there is no telephone No.

If I don't heard soon I will take other action to get this cancelled.

Linda Tipton

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Wa
      14th of Mar, 2013
    unknown
    Nakazato 1-719-50
    Kiyose
    Phone: 042-495-8625

I couldn't remember to use the CLKBANK*com.of course I caught several goods in the net. I use the credit card in those space. But I never buy something through CIKBANK.There were some mistake of the credit card treatmtent in the trade.I'd like to resrore my money to my account.I don't know that I pay almost $100. I require to take proper measures about this problem.
    byd03223@nifty.com Watro Yanagisawa

• Ab
      8th of Jun, 2010

I also faced similar kind of situations. Here is my suggestions to deal with them .

Just tell them that you are interested .Ask their representative to contact you at your address and give them a fake address .Let them try contacting you at that fake address .

Or Just tell them that you are interested, When they start explaining them about their products .Keep asking some dump questions and make them feel irritated and disconnect their phone .and keep on telling that yes..I am interested .They will go mad and will never call u back again

• Fa
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    Unknow - Harrassment Call Please Trace!
    Concord
    New Hampshire
    dodgesxt1@hotmail.com

I would like to have a trace put on my home phone at (603) 226-1907 in Concord, NH I have been receiving what I consider to be harrassing phone calls, this is an unlited and unpublished number and I also pay through the nose for DSL service to you every month. This is very annoying and obviously coming from some dirty rotten SOB or witch that has a cell phone. I have received these calls on:

May 28, 2010 from (000) 000 - 0000 5:43 PM

June 2, 2010 from (000) 000-0000 8:06 PM

June 3, 2010 from (000) 000-0000 6:40 PM

I have about had enough of this ### and would pay to have it stopped immediately, please put a trace on my phone ASAP enough is enough! ANd to top it all off I have reached the end of my rope with Fairpoint service every time I use my GD telephone or a call comes in I lose my internet and computer connection for ever the service sucks and so does the internet and DSL connection lately!

• Sh
      3rd of Jan, 2010
    h&r block card
    Oregon
    Phone: 541-276-1164

you guys have taken 59.95 on 1-1-2010 off my credit card that was not authorized by me and i would like you to return that money to my card, i will be calling my credit card to let them know about it i do not appreate it at all!my number is 541-276-1164 e-mail shenafrank@yahoo.com sincerly shena frank

• Pa
      9th of Jul, 2009
    614 mariposa dr
    Keller
    Texas
    Phone: 682-225-2683

I am being billed by the site, when i have not purchesed anything, please stop the billing and delete my records immeditatly.

• Re
      6th of Jan, 2009

I would for My MONEY to be put back in My account, and know why and who it was that take it out.

• Re
      6th of Jan, 2009

$69.95 was taken out of my account!!

• Ke
      12th of May, 2008

I have nevr had any problems with this company. They are legitimate. They are very customer service oriented and friendly. They will try to do whatever it is -- within reason -- to satisfy the customer. They are located in Siuox Falls, SD, though. Their telephone number is 8009875521