[Resolved] UniWigs / no updates and no delivery from these scammers

Don’t deal with Uniwigs. I ordered 2 wigs from them, but they only told me that my order was shipped. After that no info or updates. I sent emails and called them, but no one replied. I tried to call them every day, but the phone was busy or no one picked up. The worst services and not recommended website. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

• Resolution statement

• UniWigs Customer Care's Response, May 29, 2018

Hi, Iraklion
    It is with great regret that I received your complaint regarding the lack of order confirmation . and it surprises me that such an unfortunate incident has happened to one of our valued customers. I can’t describe to you how sorry and shocked I am to know about this. UniWigs owes you its deepest apologies. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and these mistakes are not in line with our philosophy.
    A lot of time has been invested to determine the root cause of this error and my team and I reached the conclusion that this was mainly the result of blocking of the confirmation email, and if you will place order in future, please check your spam as well, Of course, none of this is your fault and we take full responsibility for this error. As a result and as a token of our acceptance to this mistake, we will offer you a 1000 loyalty points for this inconvenience and
    unhappy experience, We hope this is sufficient to solve the issue and clear any remaining inconvenience.
    Also as part of our continuous strive for perfection, we are implementing a number of checks and measures to ensure mistakes like these do not occur again. You deserve the best and we will make sure that you will get it with us.
    Thank you for raising this matter and giving us an opportunity to perform even better.
    If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
    Best Regards