University of South Africa [UNISA] / no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques

South Africa

I registered and paid my fees in full on 3 January 2017. My first semester study material was then dispatched to me, and after a few e-s and telephone conversations with Skynet, my study material was delivered.
I received a Tutorial letter for FOR3701, but no study guide. NB: There are no prescribed books for this module, only a study guide.

I contacted the despatch department via e-mail on Tuesday 17 January 2017 to let them know that I had not received a study guide for FOR3701-all I have received from them in response is a case number: 17017NX18886.

I then contacted the lecturer, Mr R J Mokwena, via e-mail requesting that he load the pdf format of the study material on myUnisa like all the other lecturers. I did not receive a response. I have e-mailed him a further 2 times requesting study material without a response. I also copied the Department administrator, Mr S I Dintwe (whom I received a read receipt and nothing further), and the Department Secretary, Ms Ntando (whom has also sent a read receipt and nothing further).

I am unable to proceed with my studies of this module as I do not have the necessary tools to continue.

I am unable to make an appointment to see the Lecturer because he does not respond to e-mails.

At the moment Unisa is in breach of "contract" because they have not supplied the goods that have been paid for and are now willfully ignoring my attempts to contact them.

All I want is my study material — a pdf format is acceptable. If Unisa cannot supply the goods, they should not offer the module!

Regards