University of South Africa [UNISA] — myunisa unable to access. did not receive exam timetable. assignment extension ignored for eddhodj.
student number [protected].
I have not been able to log into MyUnisa at all. Student advisors cannot help me, no one has responded to my emails and messages since Feb 2017. No one answers the phone/ call centres. I have been prejudiced by not even gaining access to apply for missing middle grant. I cannot access past year papers.
I don't even know if I will be able to write the exams. I have not received a timetable.
Unisa extended assignment submission dates this semester.
Module EDDHODJ - assignment section said my assignment will not be marked cut off date was 23 March 2017. I submitted by post at Unisa Pietermaritzburg on 6th April.
I would like to deregister if this is Unisa's pathetic service and would like a refund.
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules