University of South Africa [UNISA] / delay in feedback / general unprofessional conduct
I am about to complete my PGCE online via UNISA, but some administrative issues have to be resolved, which, I admit, is not completely UNISA's fault, but I am unable to discuss this with anyone because no one answers their phones.
No one responds to emails sent.
I even try an online complaint website of UNISA, and THAT is not working!
All I need is to be able to speak to the correct person to discuss my difficulty.
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules 
- Unisa - no response