University of Phoenix / bad experience
This school is charging money for a diploma, not for teaching; I want a refund and an entity that would make them do the job they ought to do instead of just taking the money from people with the promise of a piece of paper.
For people that don't care about learning this its the ultimate dream; but I want to learn, I want to know, I want good service and help, guidance, be able to remember and talk about it in a nice professional environment.
University of Phoenix have not idea of any of this and they took my money.
Even the Department of education is unable to do anything...
If anybody have this kind of experience with this university, please contact me, I need more people to take this to court.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - loans
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - new financial aid policy
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans