University of Phoenix / did not return to lender my student loan when I withdrew
I took 4 classes total. I withdrew from the school after the fourth class because the classes were bogus. I was not learning anything. I was writing papers without any real direction. Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't that it was impossibly hard. I was getting all A's but I was not learning anything. All that I was doing was writing papers and quoting other peoples research. When I withdrew I received a notice that they only returned half of my student loan for the year.
THE FOUR CLASSES COST ME OVER $7000.00
They will not return my calls and place me on hold then disconnect me every time I call to dispute the charges.
Do not go to this scam of a school. You will learn nothing and they will over charge you.
I am looking for a class action lawsuit against them for the money that they stole. Please contact me if there is one or if you know of any way to get them return the correct amount of money to the lender. I understand that school does cost but this isn't Stanford, $7, 000 for 4 classes is outrageous.
More University of Phoenix Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry