University Of Phoenix / Axia College / never recieved diploma
I completed my associates degree in May 2008 and after sending in the paperwork five different times still have not received my diploma. The quality of the courses was very poor and many of the instructors did not even bother to respond to any questions I had. I am in the process of contacting the State's Attorney to see what charges can be filed against the school and if I can get my money back. What a joke. Please research well before you choose a school.
More University Of Phoenix / Axia College Complaints & Reviews
- University of Phoenix - misleading students when enrolling and financial aid disbursements 
- University Of Phoenix / Axia College / Apollo Group - class action law suit: misuse of title iv funds and accounting practices: unethical business practices : scam and fraud 
- University Of Phoenix Financialaid Processing Department - failure to release financial aid information 
- University Of Phoenix Axia Online - rip off 
- University of Phoenix - not returning financial aid dispersed to them 
- University of Phoenix - financial aid scam
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - excess student refund loan never
- University of Phoenix [UOPX] - student loans
- University of Phoenix - corrupt, scam, criminal (crap) "school"
- University of Phoenix - advisors: enrollment/ re-entry