University of Petroleum / College didn't gave books in turn of Huge amount taken as fee.

1 Gurgaon, HI, United States Review updated:

I have recently passed from University of Petroleum and energy studies. WE have paid full fees to them. But they havn't provide us proper study material. In first two semesters they provided us books printed by them which are exact copies and mixure of other various books. which is ultimately good for nothing you cann't trust those books as there are many mistakes too.

Worst to it in 3rd SEM they gave us only CDs in the name of study material. And havn't thought fom where students will study without a book. I didn't have a laptop and college lab is most untrustworthy thing there. it never helps u when u r in intense need of it. Even though if one have laptop its very difficult to study from a laptop for long hours.

And finally in last SEM we hav't seen a trace of study material...

They took approx INR 26000/- per SEm for study material which we have never senn in last SEm and 3rd SEM (apart from CDs for INR 26000/-!!!)

I request to whosoever is reading this complaints please tell me what to do to get justice?????

Just don't talk about level of teachers and education they provide.

Va

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2016

This UPES is good for nothing i do not know why students take admissions here. if you have to waste your money atleast give charity. Engineering degrees from this university contain no value and you ge job of upto 15000 pm then whats the use of this 4 yr torture