University of Mumbai / complaint against wrongful allocation of results to deceased students & related issues.

Khopoli,maharashtra,dist-raigad,tal-khalapur, India
Contact information:

Respected sit/madam,
My name is Sohail Ismail Shaikh m student of Fybsc, From raigad, KMC college, khopoli, maharashtra-410203.
Roll no:-167527
I'm having trouble with my result of 1'st year result of 2'nd semester which has been hand overed me as fully blank like i have not attended examination only.I have given the papers for recheck also but their's no change happened.I met our college principle sir when he was in hurry for where he has meeting i asked to him only for marks which i have got obtained but he told no to me said "college will not go as you say".and told me to write a letter for the university for a wrong result.
I cn accept my mistake if i did not achieved the marks, but result is fully blank by which m getting mad.
My request is only that try ur best, i have to retake this module, this appeal letter has chance to shift my result from "retake" to "resit exam" only so that as i can clear my KT.
And else is because 1/2 student is also thier with me whom they told them to put appeal for recheck towards college by which they will clear the fail papers by saying to teachers.
My financial issue no father is also their from since 10th onwards m working and completing the studies till now also m working but now as part-tym, leave it its not a topic but just a understanding.
Nothing else just report me against this.Notice me on email:[protected]

University of Mumbai

Jun 24, 2017

Post your comment