University Gun and Pawn Shop / Rip Off Company

1 2012 E. Fletcher Ave.FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-977-6010

I went in to purchase a firearm, and the guy behind the counter was the rudest person I have ever met. I filled out the paperwork for the firearm, and then decided two days later that I didn't want it any more. The guy got upset when I walked in for my refund, charge me a 40% restocking fee which is not what their policy says, and also gave me back my $80 deposit in Quarters! He also called me a ### as I was walking out of the store. Do not do business with him.

Ro

Comments

• Si
      28th of Feb, 2011

I have been a customer w/ University Gun & Pawn for over 27 years, I even bought my first rifle there. I have never had a problem with the service and when I have had to resell my weapons back when times got tough they have always given me a fair price. Also when I had come into some extra cash I had gotten a deal from them that I had never would have gotten any other location in the bay area. And not only did they give me a good price they even included extra batteries & an extra case for one of my rifles that did not come with one. And when I did have a problem with one of the rifle's that I bought they threw in a bayonet and an extra cleaning kit for one of my weapons. Also by law the most any company can charge for a restocking fee is 15% and I do not know anybody who has $80.00 in quarters except at a laundry matte or arcade.