University Appliance / Don't do business with them

1 9907 E. SpragueSpokane, WA, United States

On the 19th of January, We bought a Scratch/Dent floor model Kitchn Aid dishwasher from University Appliance-Spokane Valley. When it was delivered, they just brought it in and left. When we opened it, we found that it was totally trashed inside. We called Jason Baltzell-general manager. We were explaining what we could about what was broken and he said that someone would be out to fix it. I said that it really couldn't be fixed because the piece was plastic and had just snapped. I said that short of super gluing the part back together which wouldn't work, there was nothing else that could be done - the part would have to be replaced. Mr. Baltzell then said "Oh and you know so much about fixing dishwashers. You fix dishwashers for a living?" I was stunned. In the end we found that almost everything on the dishwasher was broken. Twice they came out to fix it. Then when we installed it, it wouldn't fill up with water and we learned that something else was broken on it. We have now sent the whole thing back. We will never use University Appliance again. I don't want to deal with a company that doesn't care what kind of broken and trashed merchandise they send out to their customers and I don't want to deal with a very rude manager who would take his aggressions out on an woman.

Al