Universal Studios Orlando / misleading advertising
Be Aware! of the Express Pass Scam!
In an attempt to beat the long lines at both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure we purhased the Express Pass from a park employee at a Kiosk. At the totally inflated price of 51.00 dollars each we got ripped off!!! The sales person neglected to inform us that we could only use the pass once on each ride. At that price one should be able to enter each ride as many times as you wish duringh the day. The after returning to the kiosk I saw a disclaimer on the sign that was nearly unreadable, it was so small. I also went back another person and asked to buy more tickets to see if they mentioned the restrictions, "not a word"BE AWARE!!! ASK QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY WONT TELL YOU- AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AFTER THEY SCAM YOU.
More Universal Studios Orlando Complaints & Reviews
- Universal Studios Orlando - tickets 
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Orlando, Florida - Employee stole my camera 
- Universal studios Singapore - Dangerous broken down rides 
- Universal Studios - dvd messed up dvd player; not the first time!
- Comfort Inn Universal Studios Florida - Item found on hotel bed 
- Universal Studios - Theft/Injury/Negligent Employees
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Not aware of CLosing Early due to Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Studios - Misleading Dietary Information
- Universal Studios - Ride malfunction 
- universal studio los ángeles - lost my camera