Universal Studios Floridauniversal / Terrible service
I lost my cell phone on at the mummy ride at Universal. I reported it to the ride operators as soon as I found it missing. The person sent me to lost and found. The female working at lost and found told me that they no longer attempt to return anything found at the parks. If you don't return by the end of the day and check lost and found your on your own. They could care less about anything you loose. My wife twisted her ankel stepping off a curb in the back of the park. I was told that I would have to go back to the parking garage and rent a wheel chair in order to get her out of the park. They are poor second to Disney. At lease they know how to handle the above.
More Universal Studios Floridauniversal Complaints & Reviews
- Universal Studios Orlando - tickets 
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Orlando, Florida - Employee stole my camera 
- Universal studios Singapore - Dangerous broken down rides 
- Universal Studios Orlando - misleading advertising 
- Universal Studios - dvd messed up dvd player; not the first time!
- Universal Studios - Theft/Injury/Negligent Employees
- Universal Studios Theme Parks - Not aware of CLosing Early due to Halloween Horror Nights
- Universal Studios - Misleading Dietary Information
- Universal Studios - Ride malfunction 
- universal studio los ángeles - lost my camera