Universal Research Unlimited / Don't trust them

I received email from Universal Research Unlimited notifying me about prize of $3, 054, 283.00, I suspected scam straight away and googled this company, fortunately I became sure that it is fraud quite fast and didn’t fall for their administration fee... Avoid them.

Comments

• Sl
      22nd of Jul, 2012

I also received a letter from Universal Research Unlimited, announcing I was a winner of $3, 062, 814.00!!! For only a processing fee of $25.00 and completion of a claim document to be returned within a week, my full cash prize would be issued. Thank you Google for making it so easy to verify.

• Th
      20th of Apr, 2017

I was only offered $391.50 for supposedly answering some Q&A with them on a survey site. Guess they were trying for something a little more plausible to phish people with.
    I just sent it straight to spam.

• Sm
      3rd of Aug, 2017

Same here, I have rcvd several emails to claim my money by answering survey questions. This is a scam!

• Ye
      16th of Jan, 2018

I just received an email stating I have a $200 payout also and soon as clicked on a link it was a.blank page, lol ppl are so phony these days you have to pay attention to them because they will get you hyped up for nothing

•   28th of Aug, 2018

Here is copy of related email I received today:

ResourceForNews news@resourceunlimitedapp.com via cp20.com
    Aug 27, 2018, 9:26 PM (18 hours ago)
    to me

August 27, 2018

Account:,

This is our third attempt to get a hold of you. As your rep, I've been informed about a surplus of money, and with your Research Unlimited Inc membership, you may be owed a payment! Use the prompt I pasted below to receive the money that's owed.

All The Best,

Claire
    -Research Unlimited Inc Associate-

CLAIM YOUR PAYMENT HERE

Postal address only. Send a letter to:
    11962 CR 101 Ste 302 #512 The Villages, FL 32162

You are subscribed to this mailing list as . Please click here to modify your message preferences or to unsubscribe from any future mailings. We will respect all unsubscribe requests.

• Re
      18th of Dec, 2018

@ȾƦɆɃ thats what i keep getting

• Gi
      12th of Nov, 2018

Here's the email I received from this group.

Gina's Settlement Payment Came In?

Gina ****, you may be unaware of your involvement in a class action lawsuit. The good news is that your settlement payment may have just arrived at the following link. Proceed there now to receive what's reserved in your name.

RECEIVE SETTLEMENT PAYMENT

• Re
      18th of Dec, 2018

i kinda have the same thing it says i gotta a pay check each being 1000 to 100 dollars everyday they email me

11th of Jan, 2019

I have been receiving e-mails at least 4 times a day every day for 2 weeks from this "company"