Universal Power / Enery Bill

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

My family signed with Universal Power back in 2007 and we are now trying to get out of their ridiculous contract. We are paying double then what we would have normally. Plus there are extra charges attached with the bill...like the Provincial Benefit????? yeah, its a benefit alright! and Universal Power gets it all!!!

HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO GET OUT IF THIS CONTRACT????
if so, PLEASE HELP!

Thank you!!!

Margaret

Comments

• Ti
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Universal Power Complaints - Energy Bill
    To get out turn off hydro. find good friend or relative to turn on with different name drivers license and account number, try it or your son or daughter with different name if possible. Look for there offices on map quest, get enough people to gather there in one day and make news police, road blocks. a few yrs ago there add said say 30% on hydro, if I an paying 5.2 per kiwi them be paying loss than that and save some money, think universal most have there own way to get hydro cheaper, other wise how can they survive giving everyone the discount, can with natural gas I have the printed sheets. The guy said we well protect you from the raising cost of hydro. sounds good so far, gave the hydro bill and he mark the 0 areas and I signed it, ten days later they call and see if I want to continue, mind you haven't got my first bill yet. and them saw a check for 50.00 from them, cool save 30% on hydro and got a 50.00 check. they most have a cheaper way to make hydro.
    Them I got the bill, with a benefit charge and the rate was higher than 5.2 like 6.8 for a while them went higher. hydro didn't move to much but they did, lucky for my I an now paying 7.9 pew kw. hydro is still 5.6 or so. think it is time to call a friend, Find all the people that got scanned and pic a day we all visit there office there is three in the Toronto area. have the police we all on the news and some day probably w.5. Spread this to everyone tfellows15@yahoo.ca